Welcome to Eastman! We are delighted you have chosen to vacation here.
Eastman, NH is a fabulous community “WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!” It is located on 3,600 acres in naturally beautiful New Hampshire and abounds with exciting activities for its residents and visitors! A few of the community amenities you will be able to enjoy, depending on the season, may include:
- golfing the 18-hole championship golf course at Eastman Golf Links
- playing tennis on one of 8 tennis courts
- boating, kayaking, swimming and fishing in the pristine Eastman Lake or sunbathing on any of the 6 private beaches
- hiking, ice skating, sledding, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing on over 36K of groomed trails
- using the work out facility and lap pool at South Cove Activity Center
- playing volleyball or basketball
…AND you can always kick back and relax!
Here is some vital information about your stay that should get you off to a smooth start.
Contact Info & Office Hours
Your contact at Eastman Premier Rentals during your stay is our Rental Specialist, Shenia Covey, who can be reached at 603-865-5174 x221.
Both check-in and check out will take place at our CG Shepherd Realty, LLC / Eastman Premier Rentals office in Grantham, NH. Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday–Friday and Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00 pm or by appointment. If you are planning to arrive outside these hours, please call Shenia to make arrangements.
Directions to CG Shepherd Realty, LLC / Eastman Premier Rentals:
I-89 to Exit 13 – Grantham. South on Route 10 (speed limit is 30mph). Pass the Irving Station, and turn right at the Sawyer Brook Plaza sign. Turn right into the parking lot. Shepherd Realty/Eastman Premier is in the same office cluster to the right of the Pizza Chef. See location and get directions on Google Maps.
Standard check-in time is 3:00 pm and will take place at our CG Shepherd Realty, LLC / Eastman Premier Rentals office in Grantham, NH (see directions above). If you would like to arrive early, please contact Shenia for availability.
**If you plan to arrive after 5:00 pm, you MUST contact Shenia Covey to make arrangements.
Upon check-in, you will receive your rental keys and a rental condition statement intended to record the condition of the property as you received it. To ensure that you are not held responsible for unnecessary damages, please complete the rental condition statement and return it to Eastman Premier Rentals within 24 hours.
These Eastman, NH rental homes and condos are privately owned and well-loved. Please treat them as your own, as it will help ensure our vacation rentals are in the condition you expect when you arrive.
In your rental, you will find a binder with a copy of our office contact information and other local information to assist you in enjoying your stay, such as Grocery Stores, our Favorite Restaurants and Fun Activities close to Eastman. View or download your own copy of our Local Activity & Amenity Directory.
Standard check out is 10:00 am. New guests arrive at 3:00 pm, and, like you, they are excited and want to be in their vacation home on time. A cleaning service will prepare the home before the next arrival, so a prompt check out is essential.
Please refer to the check-list below in preparation for your departure.
- Notify Eastman Premier Rentals of any damage, so we may have it repaired for the next guest.
- Place all trash in the outside receptacles. A trash removal schedule is provided (see FAQs). Please have as much trash as possible outside for the last pick-up date available.
- Please return all clean dishes to the location at which you found them. Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start prior to leaving.
- Please dispose of any opened food from the fridge or cupboards.
- Turn off all small appliances such as coffee pot, blender, etc.
- If you used the grill, please ensure that it, along with all utensils, has been left clean, the propane bottle for the gas grill is turned off and the cover is on after it has cooled.
- Please place all game and puzzle pieces in their proper boxes and return them to their proper locations.
- Double-check all drawers and closets for your personal items so you don’t leave anything behind.
- Turn off all lights, ceiling fans, TV’s, etc…
- Make sure all doors and windows are securely closed and locked.
- During the colder seasons, please leave the thermostat at 55°.
When you’ve completed this checklist, please drop-off your rental keys at the CG Shepherd Realty, LLC / Eastman Premier Rentals office. When departing after business hours, please leave your rental keys in the drop box at the office, located to the right of the front door.
Feel free to download your own copy of the Check-Out Procedures Checklist.
For more information, please view our Rental FAQs.
Safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Eastman, NH!